Make your Own Natural Facial Cleanser at Home
Have you been looking at how you can Make your own natural facial cleanser at home? If so, then you have come to the right place. Below are 3 recipes of how to make your own natural facial cleanser at home;
– Mix equal parts of rosewater and almond oil.
– Leave on for a few minutes.
– Rinse with warm water and then dry off.
– Mix a little bit of milk with honey.
– Massage onto your face with your fingers.
– Leave for a few minutes.
– Rinse with warm water.
Note: This recipe is good for dry skin.
1 T of Lemon Juice
2 T of Plain Yogurt
1 T of Honey
2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
– Mix all the ingredients on a small bowl.
– Use your fingertips to massage the yogurt mixture onto your skin.
– Leave yogurt mixture on the skin for 2 minutes.
– Wash off with warm water.
Honey on its own can be used daily as a cleanser.
It is good in cleaning and moisturizing the skin.
Honey will leave your skin soft, supple, moisturized and glowing.
Just wash your face with honey by putting a little bit on your palm and massage on your wet face.
Plain yogurt is a great natural cleanser.
It is good for detoxifying the skin as well.
Half Ripe Avocado
– Mash your avocado in a small bowl.
– Squeeze in a few drops of fresh lemon or lemon juice.
– Smooth it onto your skin and leave on for about 10 minutes.
– Rinse off with warm water.